Friday, October 5, 2007

A Clean Little Treat...

I made up a bunch of these last night and I thought I'd share!

Go to your local grocery store and buy white or clear handsoap in the pump container. Be sure the label can be removed easily and that the plastic isn't embossed, but has a smooth front. Peel the front label off when you get home (and if some remains, clean the container with goo-gone). Use a holiday rub on for the front, and embellish with a simple ribbon and a tag with a small embellie on it. I love having these around during the holidays--and at Christmas it is fun to make extras for the people who stop by.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! What a simple yet fun gift - and inexpensive! Can't wait to duplicate this one!

Valerie said...

Yep...I ripped this off!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Trish, you are definitely the hostess with the mostess!!!

Nicole Eshelman said...

Another great idea!!! I agree with Anilu...def. the hostess with the mostest. :)