Monday, December 24, 2007

Some more fun with the January Project Kit!




I just finished using the acrylic album that Trish put in the January Project Kit and I wanted to share! Here is my finished album and a quick formula for putting together this mini.

I decided to do a Disney mini and chose my ten favorite photos from our trip earlier this year. I trimmed each photo down to the size of the album and backed it with cardstock from the kit (I alternated with two patterned papers). I then layered 7G labels on the patterned paper next to each photo and used them for my journaling (with some simple embellishing using the wordfetti stickers and bling along the way).

This is definitely a mini you could put together at one sitting! I pulled one of the Jenni Bowlin alpha cards from a previous WIP kit and used it on the front as "title page" and tied a ribbon to keep in together.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!




3 comments:

Molly said...

Nichole! I love this mini album! I can't wait to start playing with mine (I was one of the lucky ones to pick it up before it sold out! LOL!)!! You have def inspired me to use mine! :D

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I so love this Nicole! I can't wait to play after the holidays!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oooh! Love that mini album! What a sweet idea :-) I can't wait to scrap again soon!