Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Since there is snow here in Ohio on the ground this Easter, I thought I'd bring you some sunshine from Molly over in Hawaii...

She submitted this layout for the gallery, and I wanted to post it a bit early...She made this layout using the WIP April Project kit. She is known for her attention to detail, and I love that about her work!
I also happen to love that she is the master of photoshop and her photography is amazing...

There are a few of the April Project kits left, and they can be found here. I also did a re-order for the April Main kit since the wait list was long enough! So for those of you who were on the wait list, you should have received your paypal invoice this evening. I also have a few of the April Main Kits left from the re-order, so if you missed out, you can head over here to grab one (be sure to scroll down--it is under the add-on kit now!)

Hope your day is filled with fun and family. Take lots of pictures!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous layout! Love the title work and what great colours!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish - I know I am late but just wanted to verify for all of your blog readers that yes you were the craftiest girl in HS. While most of us at 16 were wasting time you were cross-stitching! I have a beautifully framed cross-stitched bride that is one of my most prized possessions as proof of this! :-) Ok I will stop hogging your comments space! Love ya!

Molly said...

You are way too kind, Trish! Seriously! Thank you so much for making my day and Happy Easter to you and your family! :D

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Great layout, Molly! TFS!

Happy Easter Trish!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day! Hugs!!

Damaris said...

Wonderful LO. Hope you had a wonderful Easter..can't wait to see pics.
Hugs!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Wow! This is a great layout! Way to go Molly!