Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scored...

I ventured out to the brand new Cord Camera in North Olmsted today. (Thanks for the email, Chris D.!) I heard it was a great new space, and it didn't disappoint. I picked up the new Hello Sunshine papers there from Cosmo Cricket--they spoke to me!Then I went across the street to Archiver's and saw these lovely finds. We R Memory Keepers put out a line that is exclusive to Archiver's and it is happy and bright. I LOVE it!
Aaaahhhh...and yes. Thank you Karen F. for your email!! She was at Archiver's last night taking a class and shot me an email to tell me the new Passport line from Making Memories was in stock and flying off the shelves. Laina was working and didn't even have to twist my arm or anything...ha!

Seriously, I love you enablers out there. Every single one of you. You totally get it. And you rock.
Wanna know the best part? I'm spending the entire day cropping with some girlfriends tomorrow at an all-day crop, so all this stuff will be going with me! I'm so excited, I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too...

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Ooooo! Pretty! I hope you have an amazing time on Saturday. I also hope you post all your completed pages and projects to get my mojo goin'! ha! Love ya!

Julie said...

Great finds!! Have fun Cropping.

jamie said...

Hey Trish,
Looking forward to all that eye candy you will be postingafter this weekend. Look forward to seeing it all! Ha!
And you my friend already have a little wip representation on my blog...figured it out myself...yeah for me...
Have a great weekend.

pickmepam said...

i was at archivers on thurs morn for the acrylic class and laina was my instructor! love her website, especially the music! every time i go into archivers, i come out with something totally awesome!

Jana Eubank said...

Awwww! So JEALOUS here! Have fun with all your new goodies, Trish! :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Hope you had a fun day! Oh I'm loving that passport line!

Damaris said...

hey my friend:
I so hope you had a great time at your crop. Don't you love it WHEN YOU FINALLY get to crop? LOL.
Can't wait to see your goodies for JUNE!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I didn't know the new Cord was open. Thanks.
Susan M.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I love the WER goodies that you got at Archivers! wish I had one close by!

borcherding said...

AWESOME finds!! green with envy! :-)