Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bits & pieces...

These beautiful cards were sent to me from Janelle, using the July WIP kit. I love these--and I also love that they're completely lift-able...Thanks for sharing these, Janelle!! And if you've never checked out her awesome sketch site, you must come out of the closet and check it out. Every week, amazing layouts based on sketches created by Janelle. I have no idea how you do it, girl! You can see it here (and the link is always over to the right, too.)

And speaking of bits & pieces, I wanted to tell you all about an exciting little thing I recently started. I've had several people request to purchase items from kits individually, so in an attempt to try and get rid of extras on my end and to service you, the customer, I opened an Etsy store for people to check out. Right now, it has only a few items I listed on there from leftovers I have here, and most of it is at a discounted rate. I have so much to upload, I took a breather and promise to add more really soon. I also intend on putting up my page kits there soon. In addition to those, I have a lot of projects that I have completed--from mini books to altered items--and these will all be available for purchase there as well. I hope you visit me here and check back often!

I have already started to receive several requests about the design team application, along with actual applications--so THANK YOU for your interest! I will be out of commission for the next day or so, and I apologize for being so behind on emails, but I have to take care of some business and won't be able to at least acknowledge them until Sunday or so. Please bear with me--I appreciate your patience in advance!! Thanks! :)

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

7 comments:

Damaris said...

Great ideas...we can so turn these into larger LO. Loved it. By the way...I've been without internet as you know....so...
1. Can I become a member of your DT? LOL!!! Hysterically..really!
2. Can you come over and do my yard? (I'll take your kids to DISNEY FOR YOU!!)
3. Congrats on the Etsy store...I'll make sure to swing on over!...and buy of course!
HUGS MY FRIEND

AnilĂș Magloire said...

So beautiful!!

jamie said...

great cards!!! thanks for posting those!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

love the cards, as usual.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Those cards are lovely! I can so see them becoming layouts, too!!! Can't wait to see what new DT members join WIP kits! :-) HUGS!!!

Laina Lamb said...

love the etsy shop! great idea.

Sonda T said...

Janelle's cards are great! Love that sketch site of hers. Thanks for sharing these Trish.