Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Looking Ahead

Hello everybody, Francine here!!! I'm really excited to do my first post to the blog today! I have the yummy August kit in my hands and I am working with it, but in the meantime I thought it would be fun to dream a little. Now that the dust has settled from CHA which new products are you most excited to have? Here's my "must have" list:

The Slice from Making Memories. I'm a total tool junkie and the only die cutter I own is a Sizzix Sidekick. The Slice seems like the right upgrade for me!

I also love their Paperie line.

The bEComing green line from Tinkering Ink. Kraft paper! yum!

These mini-albums from Maya Road

I really like the embellishments from the Together Line by Chatterbox. The papers are cool too!

I'm excited about the new line from Ranger by Claudine Hellmuth because I like getting my hands dirty sometimes!

Moda Bella from American Crafts is delish! I also love this and this. And they have cardstock now!

Quirky moustache rub-ons from Hambly! They also have some other awesome stuff like the bicycle papers and these lovelies.

Pretty much all the new stuff from Pink Paislee! I love the new letter sticker font.

And there is so much more I can't remember right now. So tell us, which new stuff will you just have to get?

Cheers
Francine

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely NEED the Slice and everything from Hambly!!!

claudine hellmuth said...

hey there! So excited you like my new line! thanks for the bloggy mention!

Colleen said...

hambly is a must!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Oh my! I loved all these links. Maya Road albums and ribbon are must haves as well as the Slice. Claudine's line looks fun! Can't wait to get my hands on these

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oh boy!!!! I love, love, love the new American Crafts travel line, October Afternoon, Collage Press, the 7Gypsies Savannah flocked paper, and the new letter stickers from Pink Paislee.

I hadn't seen the new Together Line by Chatterbox with those yummy papers and embellies - wow, I have to have those felt stickers and stuff!!!!!!!!

TFS!!!!

jamie said...

pink paislee's letter stickers are sweet!!! great shapes...good pick.

Laina Lamb said...

sheer pages from KI!