Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Updates...

It was a whirlwind weekend here, and I have a lot to share...
We made these fun Halloween projects at the crop this weekend, based on the ones I saw at Laura Vegas' blog. It took a lot of searching to find the houses, but thanks to a few friends, I managed to snag what I could. I have a few left for sale over at the website if you'd like to order one for yourself! I'll also send an email with more detailed photos for those who purchase the project. You can check it out here.

I opted to make more of the October Main kits because the wait list I had for them was long enough to warrant a re-order. So if you were on the wait list and did not receive your invoice yet, please notify me and I'll make sure you get it. I also listed whatever I have left on the website too. They sold out in less than 24 hours--so act quickly if you want one!

Special thanks to those of you who attended the crop here on Saturday. I had a really nice time with you--it was good to get back into the swing of things again! I have a few openings for the crop on October 11th, and yes, Jen will be making her infamous Dinner in a Pumpkin...
The winner of the October Project Kit for registering early over at Get it Scrapped is Kim Smith! Congrats, Kim! Please email me at Turay413@gmail.com and I'll be sure you get your kit in the mail... If you haven't registered for the Sweet Treats for Fall class yet, there is still plenty of time! Be sure to check out the freebie class I posted regarding the candy containers here.

I will be sending out emails regarding the final payment for the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn and classes next week. The event is less than 2 months away now, and I'm preparing for it already!! So exciting!! We now have over 50 participants, and it promises to be a fun fall weekend for all!!

Have a wonderful day...

4 comments:

Susannah said...

your little houses are so cute! I am loving all your Halloween creations

Nicole said...

i love those little houses! so cute. I may order them for myself :)

pickmepam said...

hey, i see you mrs. p! wow, as always looks like tons of fun. i wasn't having fun with yardwork, gazing down the street saying, "i could be down there scrapping, but no, i'm here weeding!" ugh. maybe next month.
btw, can you list things not to forget to take to the bertram inn? esp. things we may not think to bring?

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love those houses and can't wait to create them myself! i plan on coming to the 11th crop!