Friday, December 19, 2008

Eggless Eggnog.

Tried and True.I recently found this recipe, and it is delish! My kids and husband gave it a thumbs up, so give it a shot...

Eggless Eggnog
1-3 oz. package of vanilla instant pudding
1/3C. sugar
8C. milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. nutmeg

(yes, I do own a nutmeg grater and I love it--thank you Kristin!)

Anyway, mix this all up and drink up. It is really good! Feel free to store the leftovers in the frig--they will keep as long as the milk would.

Have fun!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I'm going to try this! My SIL is allergic to eggs, so I think she will have fun giving it a try, too! :D

Ady said...

Stop it... You are stressing me out with all this yumminess. How do you do it? I know, you don't sleep.... LOL... I hope your having a wonderful day. Hugz...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the recipe! I am making this for a Christmas party tonight!!! ps - I wonder why it doesn't gel up like regular pudding would? is it the vanilla and extra ingredients? thanks again! Lisa

Laina Lamb said...

this is perfect. i too am amazed with all you do!

Trish said...

Lisa--I think it is because there is so much milk. Normally the recipe calls for 2 cups, and with 8, it doesn't gel. HTH!!

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

YOU would own a nutmeg grinder...how cute are you!!!!