Monday, April 20, 2009

An exciting week ahead...


Gearing up for a full but fun week over at Get it Scrapped. I'm teaching another online class on one of my favorite topics--Mothers. So often we scrapbook our children and families, and forget to document the women around us who help us become good mothers. Circle of Moms is based on one of my favorite mini books ever--my Motherhood album. The class includes three printable pdf's that include surveys and questions for your own circle of moms, along with instructions and photos of two of my albums about the women who help educate me and share their wisdom so that I can be a better mother. There are also sketches for those of you who prefer doing your own thing--you know I love those! Hope to see you over there!!

And speaking of moms, I'd like to also direct your attention to this wonderful fundraiser called Mother May I? to benefit the Scleroderma Foundation. Tami Taylor is running this amazing challenge in honor of her own mother, who lost her battle with the disease. There are TONS of awesome prizes and benefits, so be sure you check it out and join us!! It is a wonderful, worthy cause and I applaude her efforts! (She also happens to be the sweetest, kindest girl you'd ever want to meet--seriously.)

And be sure to check out the First Birthday Celebration over at Get it Scrapped this week, too! Lots of challenges, an online crop, layout ideas and PRIZES!! I'm happy to be a sponsor, and look forward to the upcoming weekend of fun over there! I hope you can join us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off to check it out now-thanks! I love the concept of the mini! Amy T

jamie said...

love the class offering you have going. i have been thinking on the same things about how we focus on our children so much and not who we are as mom's or the women who helped us in that arena. you are so insightful.
need to go check out those other sites too.
thanks, lady!!!