Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Julian & Co.

My husband got me this necklace from Julian & Co. for Christmas. I can't tell you how much I love it!! The fact that he thought I'd enjoy it is what really made it special. It is a mom necklace--with the name of each of our children on one charm, and their birth date on the opposite side.
You can check out all their beautiful creations on their website, along with the variations. And if you enter this code, STML-MOTHERSDAY you can get a $10 discount for Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

Jewel said...

I love your necklace! What a wonderful gift. I just ordered a similar one from The Vintage Pearl on Etsy as a Mother's Day present to myself. My hubby is traveling all the time and I knew he wouldn't order it in time, lol!

Mary - said...

this is so beautiful :)

jamie said...

i just love that! what a wonderful thoughtful gift from your husband. sweet!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

what a sweet and thoughtful gift!!! I just love it :-) HUGS!