Thursday, May 28, 2009

Challenges

Good morning. Laina here with you today.

Has your life been as crazy as mine? The end of the school year is always so busy. Field trips, field days, concerts, etc. Add in a 13 year old on 3 baseball teams plus the other 2 little rascals in soccer, baseball and karate all at the same time. Can you say "over committed" family? There should be law (for moms) that forbids sports seasons to crossover. Hardly any time to scrap. The good thing about this time of year? Lots of outdoor photos!

In an effort to get motivated once again I have been looking at some great sketch sites. I know Janelle and Amy are active in a few challenge blogs. One of my favorites is the Scrapbooks Etc. Challenge Blog. They post challenges and sketches from their special Page Planner issue and other challenges.

Here are two pages I created from their challenge blog.






Got any other great blogs you like to use to get you motivated? Link em up below!

PS Remember last month when I said I was going to start using that Cricut of mine? Both titles on these pages were created using my Cricut and SCAL. I love being able to cut my own custom titles. So much I may stop buying Thickers! (did I just say that?)

4 comments:

Trish said...

You're killin' me with that SCAL!! I need a tutorial IRL--seriously!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful pages Laina!!! Thx for the inspiration :-)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Wow, I must really be out of the loop the not know what a scal was... pretty cool! Love the layouts too!

Nathalie said...

I have never been on that blog so I'll go check it out right now, especially after seeing your great examples! I love that Winter Waterpark page!!!