Saturday, May 23, 2009

yummmmm.

who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie?

hi ya'll...emily here!
well, even though i've been horribly sick with this pregnancy, chocolate chip cookies have seemed to soothe my always nauseous belly. i'll take it.
i've got the worlds best cookie recipe here...i think it actually won some awards...it was passed on to me during a recipe exchange and i've never baked anything else! it's so delish that half of the dough usually gets eaten before i can bake it all!
here ya go...enjoy!
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 3.4 ounce package vanilla instant pudding (this is the secret ingredient!)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
cream butter, brown sugar, white sugar. beat in pudding. stir in eggs and vanilla. stir in flour and baking soda. bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes (in our house, we usually don't bake it that long cause we like gooey cookies).
hope you love these as much as we do!
(picture taken from apartment therapy--wish it was mine, but it's not--but i swear, they really do look this good when made!)

5 comments:

Karen said...

That is my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. I like them best when I use French Vanilla pudding. I've also tried chocolate and butterscotch and they are pretty good too.

Tara said...

Pudding? I don't think I have any in the house but it's going on the shopping list. These look soooo good!

amanda said...

what happened to the choc chips, how much do i put in, although they sound delish just as they are. Amanda

Trish said...

I'm all over this one!! A new cookie recipe...not much more excites me (LOL!)

emily anderson said...

oh yah, i forgot to write the chocolate chips...i just use about half a bag!
enjoy!