Thursday, August 27, 2009

ABC, 123

With all the back-to-school craziness, I figured it was time to share some of my favorite ABC's and 123's...in the form of some awesome artwork, of course. ;) It seems like alphabet and number prints are all the rage right now. You can find them just about anywhere, in any color, and in any style. I think I would decorate my whole house in alphabet and number prints if I could get away with it!! Here are some of my favorites. I hope they inspire you in one way or another!!

Modern Pop

Art and Philanthropy
These are also available in adorable little cards...


ISAK
I really, really love these. They are a European company, but I did find the alphabet one available here.

Modern Pop

Art and Philanthropy

Land of Nod

Modern Pop

Land of Nod

Bold & Noble

Modern Pop
And the corresponding alphabet print...


Penny People
My daughter has this alphabet print, as well as the number print that goes along with it!


Land of Nod

Modern Pop
These are available in single letter prints as well...like this:

6 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

Adorable idea! Love the eye candy.

borcherding said...

HOly Moly!! Love all of these!! Makes me wanna get out my HUGE pile of alpha stickers and make something!!! ;-)

Trish said...

I agree with Cindy!! Holy cow--so inspiring!! Thanks for the wonderful post--love it!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

So darn cute! and great inspiration!

Julie said...

love the name ones sooo much!!!

my wheels are spinning!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm a big fan of Land of Nod and I have that alpha name poster from Penny People saved in a file for when I have a baby... Love it!!! :-)