Monday, September 28, 2009

All-time favorites...

I'm sure by now, most people have heard that Scenic Route is closing up shop. I was pretty sad to hear this news, considering that their ledger papers are pretty much a must-have for me. I promptly went to their site and purchased a ridiculous amount of graph paper!!

This got me thinking...what are your all-time favorites? What products to you find yourself going back to again and again, regardless of their current "popularity"? I came up with three...

1. Kraft cardstock.

2. Doodlebug alphabet stickers.

3. Ledger paper.


Looking through my layouts from the last couple years I have TONS of layouts that feature all three of these...here are some of my favorites! (Beware...some of these are pretty old!)


I'd love to hear about your favorite products or see some of your layouts that feature them! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe scenic route is closing! I love love love their papees. Now I am bumming!

Great layouts! LOve the I love beach one!

AmandaE

Laina Lamb said...

Sad here too. I bought graph paper last week too before I even knew they were closing. I may purchase more now.

pickmepam said...

i can't say what is my favorite. probably anything trish puts in her kits!

Colleen said...

i'm so sad about scenic route. they have always been one of my favorites.

Trish said...

I'm sad about SR too. I've put in an order for some favorite papers, and you'll see them here and there. Just looking at them again made me want to create!!! They had a classic look that I loved and they will be missed. Great lo's, Em!! Thanks for sharing!

BabyBokChoy said...

my all time favorite: 7gypsies 97% complete stickers. 7gypsies rubbings. They are the backbone to my scrappy supplies collection, my first and forever true loves.

Heather P. said...

CTMH cardstock, American Craft Thickers, and my distressing inks! I'm so sad to hear Scenic Route is closing up! They're products are tried and true! Funky without being over the top. Nuts. Better go look before it's all gone! :)

borcherding said...

First of all, I am shocked about Scenit Route. :-( I really hate to hear of small businesses closing and the economic hardsip that EVERYONE is experiencing. My husband has been laid off since February and it's SO hard. I pray things turn around soon.

Your layouts are WONDERFUL!! I love them all! I absolutey love Kraft paper (SU is my favorite), black letter stickers for sure are 2 of the 'must have' things that pop into my head. ;-)

*krystyn* said...

I'm addicted to Kraft cardstock too!!

I also made a SR purchase upon the news of their closing. So sad!!!!

Rita said...

Say it isn't so....Senic Route is my favorite!!