Saturday, September 26, 2009

Softball Mini

I know...I know. But better late than never, eh? This mini documents my daughter's year in softball and is finally finished, so I thought I'd share it with you today...
This chipboard project was from the July WIP Project kit. I painted the cover with Tim Holtz Crackle Paint (tea stain) and junked it up a bit with ink to distress it. The cardstock stickers and the softball die cut were included in the kit...
I ended up cutting several extra pages freehand because I had a ton of photos from my daughter's softball season. I included doodling and journaling along the edges, too.

And I basically did the front similar to the back. Feels good to get another project under my belt (and the perfect way to end our summer!!)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend...


2 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

Love it. I need to make mine still.

pickmepam said...

loved it when you showed it in july, lovin' it even more now!