Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the winner is...

Hi everyone! Emily here. :) Well, we survived the flea market!! There weren't a ton of people there. There seemed to be a general consensus among the vendors that it hadn't been advertised it as well as it could have. I didn't make a ton of money, but I was happy with the amount of things I got rid of. My husband told me after the fact that he was doubtful I'd make anything!! And, I honestly think I made more money than the majority of the businesses around me!! Here are some iPhone photos of my day...

The view from my "booth"...

What the buyers saw...
(pardon the baby nest below the table!)

My helper...all tired out after a long day!

And the total...there is a bit of discrepancy between what I wrote down (I kept track of each purchase) and the amount of cash I have. Luckily, the discrepancy is in my favor, and I have more than I thought I made. But to be fair, I'll go with the number that I had written down before I counted the money! That number was $129.50. Which means Tracy J is the winner! Congrats! Tracy, you can email me at justemsblog@gmail.com and I will get your prize out to you!

3 comments:

pickmepam said...

wow! just think, now you can spend that money on new things you've just gotta have!

BabyBokChoy said...

congrats Em on being a successful and profitable flea market seller :) It's good to come out on the + side, right? Whenever I see things like this, I say to myself, I NEED TO do that to rid of supplies, but then I'm reminded of the amound of hard work involved, organization needed etc etc, not to mention time to be spent, then I say "forget it" so it is always so awesome to see people pulling it off successfully and I get really excited about it. YAY for you!!!! Kinda like the olympics, I can't do it, but I can cheer people on, even after the fact, lol.xxoo

Trish said...

Good for you, Em!! Thanks for the push in this direction...