Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

This would be our youngest son, posing for his Valentine card. He's a heart-breaker, ladies.

And since his birthday is this week, I let him select the winners...

Congrats to: #4 (his age this week) and #17 (his birthdate).

Michelle and Borcherding (Cindy)--please email me at Turay413@gmail.com and I'll ship your Valentine Kits out to you on Tuesday (as Monday is a holiday.)

And to all you WIP fans who stop in and have been along with me and this crazy ride...I love you. For reals. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

congrats girls!!! you are going to love your kits!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Happy Valentine's to you and yours Trish!!! XXOO

LisaNRoxy said...

Holy beans - what a cutie patootie! That pic is so cute - I want to scrap it! COngrats winners and Happy Valentine's day to you and your family Trish! Guess what - we love you too - for reals!! ;) xo

borcherding said...

OMG! THANK YOU Trish!! I just sent you an email!!! :-)