Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bind it all and April Kit


Playing with the project kit...


This month when I began working with the project kit I was instantly thinking mini book with the 4 X 6 sheets of paper.

It seems I always get extra prints of most of my favorite pictures and I had plenty of favorites this past summer!
I adhered my pictures back to back and added journaling strips with quotes or memories of that day, making sure I wasn't going to be punching through someone's face when I bound the book.
I centered them in the bind it all and bound my book



5 comments:

pickmepam said...

very cute! it's so nice to see what everyone is making!

borcherding said...

cute! Is this the project that Trish was talking about??

jamie said...

i just like this idea for all the 4x6's i wonder what to do with. great little mini there!

Nathalie said...

You already had my attention with "Bind It All" in the title but then I saw your great idea! I love the full page photos mixed in with paper pages. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Yet another adorable mini from you!! I bow to the queen...

:) Trish