Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hope you're wearing green today!! You know I'm making corned beef for dinner, right?

In other news...
Check out this article I wrote for Scrapscene. It includes a free template for the dress pattern garland shown above. I had fun playing with the March Project kit papers--the kit that keeps on giving! For more banner and garland fun, there is still time to register for my online class over at Get it Scrapped!!
Have you seen Laina's two new digi kits here? Delish. And she had another freebie last Friday for those of you who read her blog and are celebrating today. Too cute.
I got a bunch of emails inquiring about the bunny punch from the altered frame last week. I got it at JoAnn Fabrics and it is made by Fiskars. I hope you all are able to get them--I know they're hard to find.
Enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make those cookies? Is so, you are the royal icing Queen! I need a lesson in the icing technique! Missed you Saturday--sign me up for the next one!!
Beautiful creations--as usual...

Molly said...

Trish--that is me "anonymous" above! lol Molly

TracyJ said...

I love this banner, and am going to make one for my sewing/scrapping room. What a great way to use up bits and pieces, too.

Anonymous said...

Love, Just Love, your creative ideas! Sofia just broke her R wrist and this dress garland might just cheer her up a bit! This was also her bday week! Poor kid!

Nathalie said...

Totally loving the garland!!! I am adding it to my long to-do list! Thank you for always inspiring us!