Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm a Gleek. Big.Time.

Last year, two friends tipped me off to Glee early on. I was sold on the first episode. I love the music and satire--I love everything about it. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do tune in on Tuesdays!! Last night's Madonna episode was nothing short of over-the-top wonderful. If you missed it, check it out here.
It got me thinking. This incredible layout from Laura Vegas last week spoke to me.
So I googled "Glee Cast Photos" and came up with these.


So you know what's on my to-do list today, right??


Yep. Scrapping AND rockin' out to Madonna like it was 1985 again, thank you very much.

Like, Totally...

5 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

I love Laura Vegas and GLEE!!! I about spit my pop when Sue was Vogueing and said "Will Schuster.I.HATE.YOU."

Rita said...

okay...now I have to find cat photos of The office & Modern Family~

justem said...

Oh I LOVE Glee!!! :) I think as a music teacher it would be quite difficult for me NOT to like this show!!

Anonymous said...

Like OMG Trish!!! :) Stacey

laura vegas said...

thanks for the shout out! and i love Glee ... these cast photos are fabulous. i plan on making one of these layouts about my favorite shows ... so i'm saving these :)