Monday, July 26, 2010

A Few August Layouts...

Wanted to share a few layouts I've finished with the August WIP Kits...

Journaling reads: No matter the mood, you manage to melt our hearts, Griffin. Even when you pout.

Once in a while, I create an 8 1/2 x 11 layout. This 4x8 photo did the trick! I like playing around with enlargements from time to time...
I love a collage. I also love fabric tape. I created the fabric flower with a 1" circle and 18" of the fabric tape, simply by gathering and going around the circle. I finished off the center with a brad--it took no time at all! With 5 yards of the stuff, I have a ton left!! Stay tuned for more with fabric tape...

I created this layout in gratitude...
Journaling reads: Just want to say...THANK YOU...to whoever came up with the idea of this place. To Jen for taking me here. To Chrissy for babysitting. To my mom for having me 43 years ago. To that bartender for the blueberry lemonade. Wowzers. To the cook. Yum. To Jen for insisting that we go (she just gets me). To Lakewood, for being cool. I am blessed beyond understanding. I am grateful for friends, laughter, sunshine and a good meal. Happy Birthday to me.

And a new favorite...

I don't remember where I saw this quote, but I know it slapped me in the face and had to go on a layout. I love it when that kind of inspirations strikes.



I'd love to see what you have done with the August kits, too!! Feel free to link us up if you'd like!
And if you'd like to see a few sneaks from our August Guest Designer, Cindy Liebel, check out her blog here. You can join her on facebook and also visit more of her work at her 2Peas Gallery as well. Love her!!
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow Trish, these are so darling, I love your ability to work so many photos and tiny ones into a layout, fabulous!

Laina Lamb said...

Love the photo of Griffin. He has his gazillions of Silly bandz on.
The last page is simply the best. Ever.