Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What are your favorites?

(Michelle Lanning for Crate Paper Restoration)
Tis the season for new scrapbook products! Lots of manufacturers have been building displays and revealing their upcoming products for fall and winter...and it begs the question...

What are your must-haves so far??

I've taken the liberty to link you up to a few of our favorites. Feel free to add any we've left off!!
Crate Paper Restoration (shown above is School Spirit and below is Snow Day.)

Jenni Bowlin never ever disappoints. Her sweet vintage style is timeless, and Family Tree is no exception. Here is a layout that Stephanie Howell created using some of the new product:

Hocus Pocus from Pink Paislee is really cool...and this altered clipboard from Dani T. using their new "Old School" like blew my socks off...


American Crafts Dear Lizzy line is growing on me...
KI Memories Rainbow collection has me swooning...
The NEW 7Gypsies Catalog is something to behold...
And Catching Fall from Lily Bee is scrumptuous...
Union Station from My Mind's Eye...WOW...
And you know I'm a big fan of Jillibean Soup and those fun, bright colors...
Itching for more? You can find great links at the Scrap Review and a whole forum devoted to CHA over at Willow Traders. Our own Laina Lamb and Jing-Jing Nickel promise to share their favorite products in photos (they're attending the CHA show in Chicago next week), and I can't wait to see their picks!!







5 comments:

Aubree said...

so far Crate Paper's school line is my favorite but I am also a huge BG fan so guaranteed that I love their new releases!!

jamie said...

jenni bowlin is always a fav. seems she can do no wrong.
pink paislee continues to produce fabulous patterns. love so many of them.
and 7gypsies continues to be in my top 5 loves.
and i must say...i am a little envious here of laina and jing jing surrounded by all that paper and scrapbook love.

Rita said...

The Lily Bee line is my favorite at the moment......can't wait to get my hands on the Christmas line!

Nathalie said...

I LOVE your selection here and I want to add the new line from Studio Calico "Elementary" (seen on Stephanie Howell's blog a few days ago)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love this time of the year!!! My faves are Studio Calico's Elementary, Jenni Bowlin everything, Lily Bee's Catching Fall and Christmas lines, OA's Seaside and Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness... I posted photos of all (except Lily Bee, which wasn't out yet!) on my blog if you want to see my faves:

http://bunnydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/07/cha-favorites.html

xoxo,
Vanessa