Friday, August 27, 2010

Reflecting on This Summer

You may recall my earlier post on this mini that I started at the beginning of summer (inspired by the one and only, Ali Edwards)...
As we enter the last week of summer, I wanted to show how simple and basic this mini was to do...





I kept the journaling very short and simple. Most of it is contained on these pre-printed pages, using the bullet format. I also included a few tags with info on them throughout the book...



I tried to include a lot of everyday moments, as well as special occasions.



This summer has been simply fantastic. I'm really kind of sad to see it go. I have been reminding myself that there is something wonderful with every season though, and I'm fortunate enough to live in an area that experiences those changes. I do love that.






Looking forward to spending this last week finishing up this book...and adding a few more pics to my new favorite mini.
Have a wonderful weekend!



7 comments:

Heather said...

omg trish this is awesome!!! I love the simplicity of it. Something I should have tried to do and think i will do but for a different season...like fall!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is seriously wonderful!

janet said...

I love it! Great work! Enjoy the last week of summer!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

oh how I love this... I must do this for fall!

Debbi Tehrani said...

I love this! What an awesome collection of photos! So sweet!

MichelleB said...

Fabulous! Love how bright and colorful it is and how the focus is on the pictures!

pickmepam said...

looovvvve it!