Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cruising Latitude

Hello everyone, (sip sip Margarita) it's Jing-Jing here! How you doin'? (apply apply sunscreen) Me... (chomp chomp seafood), peachy... currently looking for my sunglasses and getting ready to eat my fourth buffet of the day, (is it noon yet?)  Whoa, is my nose sunburned
Don't cry for me, scrapbook divas!  The truth is I never left you.  All through the cyberspace, my fabby cruising, I am here blogging, don't stop your reading!
While I am here on the ship having the best time of 2010, how about if I share my favorite layout of 2010 and a little how-to? 
Coming up with this little idea is one of the reasons that I am in love with this layout. So here are three simple steps to get this photo negative look. 
Fabulous, isn't it?  I know, I thought of this one all on my own! I wanted that photo negative look and wondered if I had something in my punch stash that could do the trick. LO and BEHOLD, thank you EK Success!  I was so pleased with myself that I decided that it was time to take a vacation!  LOL.  So yes, I have reached my cruising latitude, but I will be back soon enough for real and it'll be as if I never left you guys...  don't cry for me...  okay, better not sing again :)


6 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

Too cute! Great idea. Love the border!

Nancy Damiano said...

Hope you are having a great time JJ. And I love that film strip!

jamie said...

you funny girl, you!

Trish said...

My favorite of yours this month, JJ! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful trip! xo

Ryzmomplus2 said...

what a great idea and I have that punch in my stash already! Hope you're enjoying your trip!

Melanie said...

A cruise sounds like so much fun! Jing-Jing, this is a fabulous idea--and I have that punch so I can put it to use! Thanks :)