Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Patty's Day Inspiration

Wanted to share a few St. Patrick's Day ideas with you today. You know it's a favorite holiday of mine! :)
Rainbow cupcakes make me smile!! How fun are these?
These free printables from TomKat Studio are perfect for classroom parties...

Ahhh...yes. A garland of shamrocks. LOVE!!


My love affair with felt continues. This banner is just too cute!



This idea using a rainbow theme knocked my socks off. I'm SO doing this with our kids! You have to check it out--so cute!




This Keep Calm poster put a smile on this Irish face! :)

This one is cute, too! You can find the free printable here.

This handprint idea is right up my alley! I'm thinking I have a canvas around here somewhere for this very project...
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Thanks Trish for the fantastic St. Patty's inspiration! St. Patty's is huge in our house! My husband is an Irish Fanatic and our oldest son's birthday is on March 16. This year he turns 7 so we are going to have a "Lucky 7" birthday party filled to the brim with green, clovers & leprechauns! TFS!!!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

You never cease to amaze me! Such fun finds! Thanks for sharing these, Trish!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring our St. Patrick's Day countdown. I'm looking forward to doing it with the kids. I love all the other ideas you found too.
Kelly