Thursday, April 21, 2011

I {heart} Crate & Barrel.

I don't get out much. An occasional trip to Target and Costco, and I'm content. But last week, I was a kid in a candy store when I stopped in to Crate and Barrel... My 5-year old son especially loved the "hairy" pillows...
All the yellows and greens made me feel Spring. And with the temps in the lower 50's around here, that is a welcome feeling...
Hello...these will be mine!! Cupcake tower with cool blue dots to go on top? What's not to love?
These bunny jars reminded me of my Grandma. She had something like this in her living room, and she always had candy in it.
Mini Bundt pans. A girl can dream...
And last but not least, homemade popsicle forms. My wheels are turning...


Thank you for allowing the Enabling!! Enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

pickmepam said...

omg! i love, love, love going in crate and barrel! there is so much in the downstairs section that i swoon over!

Unknown said...

Guess it may be a good thing that the nearest Crate & Barrel is a 35-40 minute drive! I have been drooling over some ice cream bowls from the C&B catalog.

Becky said...

I was just in there last weekend! I don't get out and do much shopping either - I loved it - I bought a turquoise flower pot. Resistance Is Futile.

justem said...

I walked through CB on my way to The Land of Nod last week. I wouldn't let myself stop and look though...too much temptation!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such fun finds, Trish!