Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life 6

Playing a little catch up with my PL today...
Week 6--Designs C & B
Week 6 came together easily.  It was my daughter's suggestion to document "What we do for love" around the house, and for one another this week.  Like in weeks prior, I used die cuts, a few printed digi elements, and a bunch of photos.  Love how it turned out.

I've received so much wonderful feedback regarding the March Add-on Kit that sold out so quickly.  I know a bunch of you Project Lifers are out there, and don't have the time or energy to do the digi elements or the cutting of the die cuts.  I promise, I'm doing my best to incorporate those suggestions into upcoming kits.  (wink).

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

jamie said...

great theme.
love the feel of the week.
it's so good to see how the industry is responding to this great project...and you too...!!!

~j

pickmepam said...

you are just full of energy. looking at what you do makes me tired! how do you do it all?