Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Life--Week 22

Haven't posted any Project Life layouts lately, so I thought I'd share one today...

I've been finding my iPhone to be incredibly handy these days.  I don't know what I did before that invention, that's for sure.  Way convenient, and super creative.  Most of the other elements I used have been included in past WIP Kits.  I blurred out a photo of a personal letter from my daughter to her favorite teacher (last week of school), per her request.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

pickmepam said...

i want an iphone!! jessica was using hers at the pool today, and i thought, that is so convenient! love that your daughter asked you to blur her letter, they can be very personal, but i think it's the best gift a teacher can get, a note that you have done a great job and how much your child enjoyed them.