Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cabinet Facelift

I had a bit of leftover foam core, and wanted to give my glass front cabinet in the kitchen a little pick-me-up. So I measured the area between the shelves and cut the foam core to size...
 I cut the foam core with a straight knife and a yardstick.  Nothing major.
 
Here is a photo of the cabinet before:
 
 
 I used clear packing tape to adhere the fabric to the foam core.  The edges were raw, and it didn't matter because it is unseen...
They literally stayed in place without any issues!  I love how easy and inexpensive it was!  The whole project took less than an hour, and the fabric cost $4.50 for a yard and a half (it was on sale.)

Here is a photo of my bowls back inside the cabinet...the AFTER picture...

Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.